Lipos for an FID Voltz?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twitchfast

I figured the best place to ask would probably be here, I'm also from the UK if that helps recommendations.

I am planning to buy an FID Voltz at some point this year, the largest batteries I currently own are two 6s 6000mAh Graphene Panthers.
Ideally for a heavy 4WD car I figure I should get a larger capacity set, however I'm struggling to find ones with a half decent output.
Graphene lipo
Overlander lipo
I'm new to 10Ah+ packs so I'm rather lost at why they're rated so low (I appreciate the C rating is typically BS but I go by it anyway)

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

i use turnigy blues soft paks..?..zippy soft paks...?.gensacearespammers lipos r verg good?now though theres a good few to choose from.
.yes sum cheap ones r shite..?.but u can get sum good ones with out with breaking the bank☹....imo jus buy the biggest mah/cc wht will fit in ur rc/u can afford?
i used to buy my lipos from hobbyking uk/euro warehouses ?

i use turnigy blues soft paks..?..zippy soft paks...?.gensacearespammers lipos r verg good?now though theres a good few to choose from.
.yes sum cheap ones r shite..?.but u can get sum good ones with out with breaking the bank☹....imo jus buy the biggest mah/cc wht will fit in ur rc/u can afford?
i used to buy my lipos from hobbyking uk/euro warehouses ?
Cheers, it dawned on me I could just buy two more of my 6000mAh Turnigy Graphenes and run a set in series and a set in parallel, that way it costs me ~£250 and I get the 12000mAh + high amp output I wanted.
Also decided to go DBXL-E with ball drive upgrades instead of The FID Voltz, namely because I think it will handle the 12S power a bit better (in terms of controllability).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks