list of basic tools

Thread starter #1

dougstar

iv decided to star this thread to help with what we all need to keep our rigs running(y) i have found that there are some things that i did not have to do the job, and still bits id like to have. bought a new tool today(y) screw extractor, nothing els works quite like the right tool for the job(y):D
1543852955445.png

Last edited:

voo2doo

Staff member
Great , I have a few sets of these. I needed a good set when I was stripping one of my Traxxas Emaxx Unlimited engineering chassis. Every screw was stuck and it took me a good while to sort.
J

Z.hb71

iv decided to star this thread to help with what we all need to keep our rigs running(y) i have found that there are some things that i did not to do the job, and still bits id like to have. bought a new tool today(y) screw extractor, nothing els works quite like the right tool for the job(y):D
View attachment 47644
i always thought those were a scam, but apparently not........time to get sum!!

Thread starter #6

dougstar

I actually bought two sets ....first Chinese and they were not hardened....cheap [email protected]#t(n):poop:
I then bought a set ,British made Kennedy set and the there you have it(y). If you have other tool you cant live without tell us about them(y)
Lol cant:LOL:(y)

Z.hb71

ive lived without a locking plyers (forgot their actual name) but its really handy having one. same thing goes with this, not sure the proper name other than wire stripper/cutter/crimper/multitool, i inherited this wire stripper.jpg I inherited this from my grandfather, he was definitely the kind of guy to buy something like this instead of using just a knife or scissors. he was a very cool guy (y) he loved the proper tool for the job