Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

list of basic tools

dougstar

iv decided to star this thread to help with what we all need to keep our rigs running(y) i have found that there are some things that i did not have to do the job, and still bits id like to have. bought a new tool today(y) screw extractor, nothing els works quite like the right tool for the job(y):D
1543852955445.png

Last edited:

voo2doo

Staff member
Great , I have a few sets of these. I needed a good set when I was stripping one of my Traxxas Emaxx Unlimited engineering chassis. Every screw was stuck and it took me a good while to sort.
J

Z.hb71

iv decided to star this thread to help with what we all need to keep our rigs running(y) i have found that there are some things that i did not to do the job, and still bits id like to have. bought a new tool today(y) screw extractor, nothing els works quite like the right tool for the job(y):D
View attachment 47644
i always thought those were a scam, but apparently not........time to get sum!!

dougstar

I actually bought two sets ....first Chinese and they were not hardened....cheap [email protected]#t(n):poop:
I then bought a set ,British made Kennedy set and the there you have it(y). If you have other tool you cant live without tell us about them(y)
Lol cant:LOL:(y)

Z.hb71

ive lived without a locking plyers (forgot their actual name) but its really handy having one. same thing goes with this, not sure the proper name other than wire stripper/cutter/crimper/multitool, i inherited this wire stripper.jpgI inherited this from my grandfather, he was definitely the kind of guy to buy something like this instead of using just a knife or scissors. he was a very cool guy (y) he loved the proper tool for the job

Seandonato73

Ball head Allen bits. Good soldering iron I have a 90 watt Weller station. don't know how I'd live without it. But there are good cheaper options. Oh and a 45* and 90* needle nose pliers or forceps. I have both I prefer the pliers but the forceps locking feature is nice.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.