Long awaited VESLA BUILD !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
I thought ide give this build thread another try , I've waited for the vesla since it didn't make science 😂 , all along I figgered to put a 35 in it so I could race equal power in the VEKTA5, but now I'm on the fence about that , thinking why not do another 50 to race the losi 😅🤣😂, alot people would love to have my problems , but anyways , I've got the gasser ready to run sitting in the box still , my plans are to keep right up with Taylor rc and how they develop this thing , I'll try to keep the info going on this beast for you guys , oh ya ! Anybody wanna buy a fancy new and improved vesla e fine 😅🤣😂🤣😂😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫, got the first of many parts today , the metal gearbox , it's got some finish in the screw holes , and I've heard the screws don't like it ,,, I don't no , maybe let them soak in grease for the time it takes me to earn the engine , pipe , gears , Killswitch """rr"" wait a month nute I'm gunna win that , but gears , receiver , all the Taylor bling , jeeze who knows , but stand by , film at 11

Bring it on. You will find all of what I found. Tolerances way out to lunch. Shimming required every where. Anodizing plugging all blind holes.

It’s a battle with everything I do with it. It burns me out and I move on to a hpi baja. Lol.

Enjoy. It is super satisfying when you accomplish somthing.

Yep 7PXR is awesome transmitter. I sold mine to rick and after couple of months I regret selling it so I bought another one. 😆
It does everything and I mean everything. Feels extremely premium.

Yep I run a 7px and agfrc makes a receiver that works perfect. I buy Rm from agfrc Ali express for $32 cad they have deal days. With free shipping.

C$ 32.96 | AGFRC RFS04C 2.4Ghz S-FHSS Compatible 4 Channels and SBUS HV RC Car Receiver Module RX for TX Futaba 4PX, 7PX, 4PV, 3PV Etc.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtqeLBy
Buy a bunch of shim kits from Amazon. Never regret it.

Yep 7PXR is awesome transmitter. I sold mine to rick and after couple of months I regret selling it so I bought another one. 😆
It does everything and I mean everything. Feels extremely premium.
Every rig minus my Traxxas Rigs are on this beast. Still thankful to this day for the ability to get it from ya! Been take care of like its gold!

Ain't got no chaser , postage back is cheaper than the chaser kit , I'm in a lull , right now working on what's called a corally ASUGA , it's a brand new addition , little bit bigger buggy , been waiting on this thing for a long time , corally is a great customer listener , they address problems right away , I've seen it happen more than once , there a blast in the back yard , and on the bmx track

OOOOOOH !!!!! JEEEEEZE !!!!! ,, Mike Taylor just messaged me , the Taylor gearbox won't be ready for maybe two months !!!! Another DELAY !! RRRRRRAAAATSS !!!! I'm not using that kraken gearbox , he said he will try to get me a refund on it , I got all but two holes to work , the other two are hopeless , not happy $150 for a paper weight, kinda neet though ? 😡🤬😡🤬

Straight ballin'!
Make It Rain Money GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks