Long awaited VESLA BUILD !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,,,, after much deliberation , and seeing how thunder rc dude blew a drive cup bearing on his VESLA 46 setup , I'm Blaine g that on the play that the kraken gearbox has , thunder didn't shim his , I'im waiting on the Taylor gearbox to be available , I'm told within the next month , but I've got the Taylor 46 , exhaust , blackbone gears 26 -50 , and blackbone layshaft , on the way ! From the great U.K. !!! Film at 11 , stand by , this is gunna be cool stuff , FINALLY !!!

Blackbone baja gears will fit in it with the blackbone layshaft.

Who told you that?

Hmm. I don’t think so. It’s so much more complicated. The diff is its own odd thing. There is just no way. I have everything to try but. That’ll be tomorrow.

We are talking the 3 gears in the transmission. Not spur and pinion. Not the planetary gears.

I have black bone spur and pinion with Taylor lay shaft.

Yes , I got the shaft n gears also , I havni heard what actually happened to thunder rc vesla break , but I told him I thought the cup bearing went out on it , he thought that also , but ,,,,, I really feel better having the Taylor gear box
On tic toc he opened it up. Every gear all 3 busted! Shattered! Junked!
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZMYGY5rDC/

Last edited:
Wow !!!! I'll have to drive the vesla a little less violently than he does , wow ! That's insane ! I still believe that kraken gearbox is partly to blame , to much play in it when it's put together , I ordered one and got in a big hassle returning it has anybody seen these Goodyear tires for 5 scale rigs , or where to get them ?

Last edited:
Who told you that?

Hmm. I don’t think so. It’s so much more complicated. The diff is its own odd thing. There is just no way. I have everything to try but. That’ll be tomorrow.

We are talking the 3 gears in the transmission. Not spur and pinion. Not the planetary gears.

I have black bone spur and pinion with Taylor lay shaft.
Gotcha. Transmission gears. They will come with time. It's a new platform in post covid era. Everything is taking longer than "normal"

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks