Look what I woke up to...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trip

I guess I won't be running my truck today! I can't believe this crap, it's April 6th, not Jan 6th... So much for that global warming theory..
NewCamera147.jpg
NewCamera146.jpg
NewCamera148.jpg
NewCamera149.jpg
NewCamera142.jpg
NewCamera141.jpg
th_NewCamera143.jpg

Can you guys believe this? Guess what we'll be doing today? She didn't want to sit on the Polaris, because the seat was wet! :lol:

Trip..

Last edited:
Same here, yesterday was t-shirt weather and today snow and a windchill!! Guess I'll take out the airboat for the occasion. :clown:

This is just the beginning to! The next few days show snow.
2z73m6q.jpg
qyekg3.jpg

Last edited:
LOL Ho Ho Ho

I understand to a point. We had a lot more snow than we are used to here. Had some this week even. This is the Lower Rainland on the Wet Coast, not the snow belt. It's killing me for work. Rain has been abundant too. Glad we don't have 7 inches of that white crap though.

Its always good to hear others have it as bad too. (wait thats sounds bad). I only had an inch yesterday but south had much more. All was melted by 2:00 except for my shaded areas. now I have to wait for it to dry up all over again.:(

Last edited:
Well bad luck there all just think its only for a week or so and then you can go and play again or get some snow chains made for the beast and give em wat for lol
or build a snow man

were suposed to get some snow tonight. it sucks, but i don't have time to rc anyway.. im swamped with work, but for some reason im still broke!! i don't get it. ive been working 7 days a week for 3 weeks straight trying to catch up on my schedule.. im sure it has nothing to do with my unemployed money spending wife:(

Yup..same here...I never rule out snow in april....
May has even had snow....soI always look for second week in may to be good and go from there for the rest of the year till late fall...Slawhammer

Yeah in Michigan, you can get all 4 seasons in 1 day lol. Its crazy lol. It can be sunny 1 minute, cloudy then rainy, rain turning into snow then the sun comes out n the snow stops n it gets warm out again. lol

Well maybe not all like that but im sure u guys get my point. lol

Trip, it's Haoleman in frickin cold Minnesota! Hope you have done your research on global warming and read where it is always followed by an immediate ICE AGE!!!! Welcome to reality! Why did I ever leave Hawaii?!?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks