Looking at the Futaba 4PM, Info?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rgarbarino

I have a Losi 5T 2.0 running a Spektrum DX5C. I'm looking at getting a Futaba 4PM system. What is the difference between the two receiver options, the 304 and 334? Not familiar with Futaba products. Will the Futaba 4PM system work with the stock Losi servos? Any info on the 4PM is appreciated.

The 334 I believe runs at a higher response rate, although it's probably not noticeable considering how fast they all are now anyway. The 4PM is the latest Futaba mid range radio. You can't go wrong with it.

Who has the 4pm? Liking it? I was considering the flysky nb4, but it looks a little fragile. Plus after my new gt5c (or whatever it was) wouldn't work for more than 2 minutes, that kinda put a bad taste in my mouth with them.

Hey guys, what advantages, if any, does the Futaba 4PV offer over the 4PM? I see the larger screen, better build quality, rubber handle, more batteries but what about the receiver choices? The 4PM is newer but looks like Futaba cut some corners and made it a little more entry level compared to the older 4PV.

You answered your own question lol, the 4pv is the better radio imo, but I'd bet if you wait they will have another premium 3 channel, as a side note, I have an old 3pm that was tits back in the day. Still works just doesn't have 4 channels.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks