WTB Looking for a used LOSI 5IVE 1.0 or 2.0 Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonsterAir

Lone Racer 🤠
I'm hoping I get to travel some this summer and do a race event or 2 but need to build a spare 5ive before then. I'm on a budget so looking for a chassis with a little wear on it but straight. Local would be best. I'm on Long Island NY.

I'm hoping I get to travel some this summer and do a race event or 2 but need to build a spare 5ive before then. I'm on a budget so looking for a chassis with a little wear on it but straight. Local would be best. I'm on Long Island NY.
What tracks are you hoping to hit this season? We are going to hit RHR and Chet’s this season.

Rocky Hill. I think they have a event in aug or sept? Getting my motorcycle ready for the track season as well so don't have funds to come up earlier. Hopefully there is a event later in the season and I wasn't told wrong.

Rocky Hill. I think they have a event in aug or sept? Getting my motorcycle ready for the track season as well so don't have funds to come up earlier. Hopefully there is a event later in the season and I wasn't told
2023 Rocky Hill schedule

April 29-30 Season Opener

May 20-21

June 17-18 Doja Dash

July 8-9

August 17-20 ECN

September 16-17

October 14-15 Fall Brawl

Track opens at 7 drivers meeting at 930 and racing at 10

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks