Looking for Lauterbacher parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayyaaf

Hey guys,

I am looking for an online shop to buy body shell and body mounts for Lauterbacher super cross, any idea where can I find it? tried emailing Lauterbacher themselves but no response...

Thanks friend, but that website has no fotos, and I am really confused. I need the supercross body and side mounts. can you see it listed on that website ?

im sure if you contact them they will help all the parts you want i expect are listed . but i don't need them so im not looking for them...all you want is there somewhere

Thanks guys, I contacted Lauterbacher and didn't get the answer I am looking for, does the super cross body mount on FG baja with those side mounts from super cross?

Sayyaaf

We could all guide you as to where to get your parts from bit it could be anywhere on this planet as you have not entered your location.
Please read the introduction and put your location in.

WOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Help!!!!!!!

J.

lol thanks guys, but my country is not listed, I am from UAE anyways, and in all situations it will be an online order, so whats the point of having my location :)

Thanks guys, I am still searching :)

Regards.

lol thanks guys, but my country is not listed, I am from UAE anyways, and in all situations it will be an online order, so whats the point of having my location :)

Thanks guys, I am still searching :)

Regards.

The point is we can guide you to the nearest location.
I wouldn't buy from the USA if there was a shop 5 minutes down the road in the UK!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

J

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks