Looking for parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I upgraded to all aluminum pieces and have a lot of original brand new unused plastic pieces. Are you missing the bags entirely or just need certain pieces? Contact ddm or kraken as Cruicial said or if you need anything lmk.

Email krakenrc or ddm. They will sort you.
Thanks I looked all over the place for that part number and ended up emailing DDM. I just emailed Friday night so I’m still patiently waiting for a response I was just hoping someone knew of another source. Thanks
I upgraded to all aluminum pieces and have a lot of original brand new unused plastic pieces. Are you missing the bags entirely or just need certain pieces? Contact ddm or kraken as Cruicial said or if you need anything lmk.
I am needing just one busing and one screw from that part number. If you still have it laying around. 🤙🏻

Thanks I looked all over the place for that part number and ended up emailing DDM. I just emailed Friday night so I’m still patiently waiting for a response I was just hoping someone knew of another source. Thanks

I am needing just one busing and one screw from that part number. If you still have it laying around. 🤙🏻

I have some in my spares pretty sure.... if you still need them shoot me a PM.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks