losi 1/6 rock rey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So anyone hear anything about this super rock rey yet? The rc crawler community guys are kinda bashing it for being so big. But the closest competition it has is the axial yeti xl and that thing has some mega transmission issues from what I hear. I really wish it would be offered as a kit. Then I may bite into one.

I have an axial wraith all done up...just holding my breath for a decent large scale crawler/racer.... hoping this thing may be it, but I'm not into the electronic side of it.... better stuff out there to run 8S.

I want this one so bad but my wife is already weary of the thousands upon thousands of dollars I've thrown into my 5t. How to convince her....

I did a few ally abd rpm upgrades(y)....then used it 3 times:rolleyes:...then sold it to fund the 5ive(y)..so cant really say tbh..:(.it looks impressive :love:but tbh i don't thk I'd of liked it.(n)..i had the little yeti aswell and that was :poop:....kept rolling over(n)....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks