losi 1/6 rock rey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cam2 is a sweet smelling gas:love: Hard to explain but you would never forget it. I go to Cruise Week in Ocean City, Md in the spring every other year and burnt rubber and Cam 2 is all you smell all week. Both of my old schools(80 Monte and 67 Lemans) are straight pipe 406 and 461 Chevy V8s. Eyes tear up if the idle in the garage too long before cruising:cool:

Cam2 is a sweet smelling gas:love: Hard to explain but you would never forget it. I go to Cruise Week in Ocean City, Md in the spring every other year and burnt rubber and Cam 2 is all you smell all week. Both of my old schools(80 Monte and 67 Lemans) are straight pipe 406 and 461 Chevy V8s. Eyes tear up if the idle in the garage too long before cruising:cool:
?? Sounds like fun! Carsandcoffee is the only good car show/meet here, the rest are either manufacturer auto shows or ghetto ricer meets

have you pulled the trigger yet?? I have been looking at this and the super Baja ray and the traxxas udr for a bit of fun when I am not racing.
I cant decide on which as all similar priced but the losi rigs are bigger.
I already have plenty of lipo's.

I have not yet. Gonna give it a few months before I dive into one. I know its loosely based on the baja rey but there are enough differences I want to get some feedback and not be a test dummy. But so far the reviews are looking good.

I have not yet. Gonna give it a few months before I dive into one. I know its loosely based on the baja rey but there are enough differences I want to get some feedback and not be a test dummy. But so far the reviews are looking good.

I think one weak point is the front spindles but losi have been quick to correct this from what I have seen. (y)

Can any of you guys tell me what the extra plug in the receiver is for? It has a capacitor or maybe a resistor in it.

The Super Rock Rey is a beast so far. Looks really cool also.

I'm at work now but will get a pic up later.

The plug is just a servo or ESC plug without the wires. The capacitor or resistor is on the positive and negative side of the plug. It was in the aux 3 channel of the receiver. The light bars are in the aux 1 and 2 channels.

power cap...I run these on all my brushless 1/8th`s...(y)
eTronix Power Cap

https://wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/125...MIv5XJ1ujg4AIVlfhRCh2jhwP9EAQYASABEgIbhfD_BwE

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks