Losi 5ive B buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightForce

Here is short conversion i did to 5ive T.

Attachments

• 2012-07-02 19.35.15.jpg
    2012-07-02 19.35.15.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 2012-07-02 19.23.25.jpg
    2012-07-02 19.23.25.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
Another great video.Look`s a little quicker than the 5t. Seems to be runnin g very well. So how does she drive and how do you like it compared to the 5t?

Now thats killer buggy man, they should of sold it as a buggy or truggy imho, very nice video and pics. I agree with cordy looks faster, hope your enjoying the summer heat man.

Another great video.Look`s a little quicker than the 5t. Seems to be runnin g very well. So how does she drive and how do you like it compared to the 5t?

Now thats killer buggy man, they should of sold it as a buggy or truggy imho, very nice video and pics. I agree with cordy looks faster, hope your enjoying the summer heat man.
Thanks. It`s a different RC all together then 5ive T . It`s quicker thru the corners for sure top speed is close , better jumper longer jumps. I`ll be selling MCD RR V4 no point to keep 3 buggies now.
Last time we spend whole day at the track I think some of us end up with heat exhaustion or partial stroke. 100F all day WOW.

Beat the heat anyway you can survive, I am chillen here in puppy prison warding off the parrot flu and other bugs. I don't do so well in the heat anymore myself but anyways the buggy is awesome and I think your better off with it like that. It may cost more but I'm sure it's a lot more fun now haha. Good luck with your mdc sale, make someone happy. catch ya later man.

It`s an AJA kit avalaible on LargeScaleRc. I sold body and wheels right away cause I had those already so it came out way cheaper.

Thanks. It`s a different RC all together then 5ive T . It`s quicker thru the corners for sure top speed is close , better jumper longer jumps. I`ll be selling MCD RR V4 no point to keep 3 buggies now.
Last time we spend whole day at the track I think some of us end up with heat exhaustion or partial stroke. 100F all day WOW.

Or maybe it was all the beer you drank.lol

Hi guys,
I'm a newbe here. Might sound like a stupid question but! :) Can you still use a brushless conversion with this buggy conversion?? I'm thinking of buying a Losi I'm really wanting to go electric because of the lack of noise. My neighbors kind of complain now when I fire up my 1/8th scale nitro, but they have no problem with my 1/8th scale electric. Nice looking buggy be the way! :)

Pete

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks