losi 5ive-B Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Javi75

I just wanted to verify with the 5ive-B community...Is the 5ive-B really being or has been "DISCONTINUED"? I've been looking for a kit and "NO ONE" and I mean "NO ONE" seems to have one in stock.

How are DDM continuously getting new stock of a product discontinued years ago? Do Losi have a warehouse full of them from before they discontinued?

Seems like with such Demand, and how popular they are for Racing that they should really reconsider this discontinued status.

How are DDM continuously getting new stock of a product discontinued years ago? Do Losi have a warehouse full of them from before they discontinued?

Seems like with such Demand, and how popular they are for Racing that they should really reconsider this discontinued status.
I know right...maybe just maybe it's MCD trying to take over or slow down Losi 5ive-B distribution. Mmmmmawwwhaaaaaa!! Lol

over all for me, the best balanced affordable and easiest to drive 1/5 buggy ive used thus far

long live the losi

just have ddm email you when it goes back in their inventory, you might even get a discount if you react fast. go the 5b page and sign up for "notify me when available" i missed out on the last batch too, waited too long.

i wish ddm can convince losi to continue the electric conversion kit, i think more people wants an elec version. DDM and Losi you guys hearing this?

What about BND version with G320?

just have ddm email you when it goes back in their inventory, you might even get a discount if you react fast. go the 5b page and sign up for "notify me when available" i missed out on the last batch too, waited too long.

i wish ddm can convince losi to continue the electric conversion kit, i think more people wants an elec version. DDM and Losi you guys hearing this?

What about BND version with G320?
There's plenty of aftermarket conversion kits available, both carbon and alloy options

Top Tuning, ExtremeRC, RCmadness

Top Tuning motor mount and ExtremeRC carbon battery trays works well.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks