Losi 5ive onroad truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you..the arm has screws that you can adjust for the travel of the arms so all I did is screw them in till I get the ride high and the the tires makes a big difference too. The stock losi tires are way taller but I had to gear it up so j can get a better top end

Thank you..the arm has screws that you can adjust for the travel of the arms so all I did is screw them in till I get the ride high and the the tires makes a big difference too. The stock losi tires are way taller but I had to gear it up so j can get a better top end

Don't forget, those droop screws are now digging into the chassis..... Maybe invest in a set of team fast eddy bump stop chassis mounts ..... As eventually those screws wear right through and you'll need a new chassis:(

Actually is not going through I've been using it for a while already and nothing and yeah I heard about the screw going through before but I checked mine and haven't even started yet lol since I'm keeping the truck that way I'm doing some changes to it. I may get the aluminum arm too

Thank you scooter5200 I'm racing the truck today at that place. I have more power so let see how it runs now with the touring cars lol I'll get a video of it

Idk about a small world but def a small group of large scalers lol..... I can't wait to come and check out Wagner next season. You run the Losi in the open class? I'll be there with my Marder and hopefully a 4wd sportsline. I also checked out your vids and seen you racing on a off road track, where is that?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks