Losi 5ive-T 1.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waylon

How hard are the Losi 5ive-T 1.0 to find? I don't know the history, but I might be in the market for one soon. Any pros and cons appreciated.

don't waste your money on that engine, it's a piece of poop. That is the only bad motor obr makes. For that money you can get a 40gt rcmax for a little more, and it will totally destroy that engine. Hell, I am confident that the 34 sig series you bought would be faster. As for the 1.0, you can still find them. Nothing really wrong with them either as far as it know

Get the 2.0 at minimum..the 2.0 v2 is now out and only difference is the reciever. Everything made for a 1.0 fits the 2.0 other then the center drive line portion
does this include the exhast mods? I was browsing loads made for the 1.0, but then stumbled across one that fit both 1.0 and 2.0, are there any issues to be aware of when buying exhausts for the 2.0 that were specified for the 1.0? this is using the stock 32cc engine.

I had purchased a king motors unsilenced pipe when i originally bought my 2.0 and i can verify that it did not fit as i had to bend and manipulate the bracket to work. So that said only purchase a pipe thats ment for a 2.0 unless you feel like tweaking the mounting hardware.

Also as I remember the king motor pipe used a hole in the chassis plate to mount the pipe and the olimat pipe used a bracket connected to the rear shock tower. Im not sure if it was something KM designed it that way or all v1 pipes mount in that fashion but im just pointing it out so you don't buy 2 pipes just to be where you want like I did. Buy it once, buy it right.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks