losi 5ive t and 2.0 parts interchange?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NinnJinn

Hi All,

I am considering getting a 2.0 but with the extra parts I have for my 4yr old 5t, I am curious if I can use those parts on the 2.0 if they happen to break.

I tried googling my question but the only results I get is about different places that have the 2.0 in stock.

thanks for any and all info

Like @evssv said center diff relocated. Front and rear drive shafts are different lengths, clutch housing cut out for rear brakes/center diff top plate, and there is a fitment issue with some exhausts and the throttle servo arm.
Clutch brake clearance by TDC, on Flickr

Some additions are brakes and shocks from the 5ive-B. I have a 2.0, never owned previous versions. Based off photos of previous versions that I have seen, there are no rubber boots on any of the drive cups or axles. Not sure if they were stock or upgrades

they have changed the center diff area......and the front housing/shaft so it runs straighter......thk most other stuff...like arms r the same.......(y)
welcome btw;)
Any chance you would know if the losi 5ive-t reverse kit would work on the newer 5ive-t 2.0

The housings are different? I thought they only changed the center diff location and shaft lengths accordingly. And I forgot to add between 1.0 & 2.0 kinda an important part of info. My bad

The 5t does not have typical bulkheads their diff housings are what everything bolts to.

Example A dbxl bulkhead.. diff gets held by the bulkheadsC28857BLACK.jpg
Example B losi 5t/5b diff housings and yes they are not front and rear compatible like the dbxl lineup...rcmax best representation with a front and rear in one pic9cb896_a206c792ffa34247afa89a65265e1703_mv2_d_1703_1200_s_2.jpg

The 5t does not have typical bulkheads their diff housings are what everything bolts to.

Example A dbxl bulkhead.. diff gets held by the bulkheadsView attachment 72793
Example B losi 5t/5b diff housings and yes they are not front and rear compatible like the dbxl lineup...rcmax best representation with a front and rear in one picView attachment 72794
I meant 1.0 vs 2.0, the front and rear do not Interchange with each other.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks