Losi 5ive T - video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
Losi hasn't officially announced anything yet (they should today!!!) but until they do check out the Losi 5ive T video:

Last edited:
5ive

hpi and the clones have a pretty good foot hold on the 1/5th market, for someone to come in 600 bucks higher than the hpi truck, as a new entry. i wish them luck, as i like losi. they need to rethink their pricing approach to this market.

Last edited:
hpi and the clones have a pretty good foot hold on the 1/5th market, for someone to come in 600 bucks higher than the hpi truck, as a new entry. i wish them luck, as i like loss. they need to rethink their pricing approach to this market.

+ 1 The price is wayyyyy to high :(

1600 ist expensive for a upgraded 5b plus there is not as much change driving wise with a 4wd, not to mention all the parasitic drag on a 4wd. thre is somthing to be said for both and they cant really be compared to each other

They're going to be popular thats for sure. Horizon hobbies in the UK brought one to the last round of the National and it went very well. It would go in the 'outlaw' class due to the size with things like MT's and anything with an engine over 26cc.

yes the look nice and I would like to have one too. finally a 4wd that look like its worth buying...I know there are some out there but they are alot more $$$

yes the look nice and I would like to have one too. finally a 4wd that look like its worth buying...I know there are some out there but they are alot more $$$

yeah i don't see the prices dropping anytime soon, plus ive checked the net for any used but nothings come u yet.

its a very nice buggy, is there many spare parts available and are they as cheap as hpi spares this could be a deciding factor for people looking at the hpi shortcourse truck as another option.

its a very nice buggy, is there many spare parts available and are they as cheap as hpi spares this could be a deciding factor for people looking at the hpi shortcourse truck as another option.

i doubt any independent retailers are stocking up with losi 5ive spares just yet.
i read somewhere losi are many hop ups for it and spares can be brought from losi direct.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks