Losi 5T 2.0 Paint colors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5T2

Group,

This is my first post. I recently bought a Losi 5T 2.0. As I’m sure plenty of you have experienced with larger scale, heavier vehicles, the bodies are averse to keeping paint attached (or maybe it’s my driving??). I want to color match a fender for the stock paint on my 5T, but Horizon Hobby does not use an off-the-shelf paint. So there is nothing they can recommend for brand and color. Does anyone here know what brand and color paint would match, or approximately match the grey fender paint? If you know the white hood color too that would be great. I’m assuming my question is a long shot, but I figured I’d give it a shot. I look forward to your thoughts. Thanks!

Do auto paint stores carry paint for Lexan RC car bodies? I am under the impression that paint for lexan is very flexible, whereas typical paint is not.

That is something you would have to ask them
I would imagine Acrylic Lacquer would stick well to Lexan and they should be able to mix it in a spray can.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks