Losi 5t 2.0 pipe suggestions for stock g320

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazybajabuild

Hey guys I've decided to buy a new loai 5t 2.0 and Im thinking of a couple pipes to try. I've always liked the power down low from the dominator in my bajas but also like the sound of the vrc and bartolone pipes. Can anyone tell me what pipes work best for this application? Thanks

My plans so far

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220124-234215_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220124-234215_Chrome.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220125-181122_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220125-181122_Chrome.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 14
The OBR pipes are stamped (idk if that's right term) I've seen 2 of them crack. If you decide to wait and go Olimat, get the 32cc big bore pipe he makes. Last I spoke with him they weren't on site, just ask. I run the VRC on my 5T and no complaints. Just remember you have to oil the pipes after use otherwise they rust bad.

Hey guys I've decided to buy a new loai 5t 2.0 and Im thinking of a couple pipes to try. I've always liked the power down low from the dominator in my bajas but also like the sound of the vrc and bartolone pipes. Can anyone tell me what pipes work best for this application? Thanks

My plans so far
Olimat 👍✅
I'd take an olimat or a vrc pipe over obr any day
Hellyes

Thankfully I haven't had any issues with my obr so far, it is before being chromed or thinner stainless though. Obviously by Replies here, experiences vary.
Get a victory rc pipe if you want it fast or get an olimat pipe If you can wait 3 months, both are exceptional pipes
I agree on the vrc. I have a silenced for my 5ive B build.

Last edited:
I messaged Simon at Olimat and he replied saying that he had an unsilenced available for the stock 32. I ordered right away on 1/11/2022. Maybe someone beat me to it or maybe it's on the way from Oz. Can't wait.

I just got my Bartalone unsilenced & it definitely woke the g32 up but it's super loud. I wished I would of waited for the silence one to be in stock..20220110_220644.jpg

Is it plausible to have a better pipe without lots of noise ?? If not I will just stick with the out the box std exhaust, the less noise the better (beyond std exhaust levels)

Is it plausible to have a better pipe without lots of noise ?? If not I will just stick with the out the box std exhaust, the less noise the better (beyond std exhaust levels)
I’m going to say there isn’t much of a difference. I went with the Bartolone 32 pipe. It’s loud but that’s what I like about it. Quality is very good. Fitment is perfect. This one mounts to the chassis. I can’t comment on performance yet my build is waiting for parts again.

Attachments

• 40CBC4F3-38A3-49AF-BC65-51CBD5467E6D.jpeg
    40CBC4F3-38A3-49AF-BC65-51CBD5467E6D.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 17
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks