Losi 5T body recommendations for racing

MisterK71

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Thread starter #1
Hey Gang, finally got my 5T built and will get my first practice in this Saturday, I am looking for recommendations for a good body for racing, preferably one I can put some sort of wrap on. Thoughts, ideas, pros and cons??

evssv

same as any other i'd guess(y)....they ...grafil ...do a 1 peace body so u'll loose a bit of weight minus the cage....if weight is a concern while racing(y)

MisterK71

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Thread starter #5
Yeah, going out for my first practice this Saturday, will discuss more then, see what I come home with, LOL... one piece body with no cage on a 1/5 scale doesn't sound good... sure you've seen the tumbling brick before, when oh when will she stop a tumblin... LOL

evssv

Yeah, going out for my first practice this Saturday, will discuss more then, see what I come home with, LOL... one piece body with no cage on a 1/5 scale doesn't sound good... sure you've seen the tumbling brick before, when oh when will she stop a tumblin... LOL
lol....no cage u need to stay on urs wheels...:p....but yeah it wont last long....:cry:

Whoduh

I knew about the black blue and red...didnt know they had the other colors and the clear.

If you are looking for a body that will take pretty much everything you put it through...the 30Degrees North is probably going to be the one to go with.

MisterK71

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Thread starter #16
Well, finally got some track time, HOLY F ING SHIZZY... The 32cc Bartolone reed case motor is insane, had a total blast clearing the triples yada yada... only wiped out a few times but the body that was on it (stock) definitely has instantly become my practice body. Think I will give the 30N body a try for upcoming races, appreciate everyone's input!