Losi 5t exhsusts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on what engine you have mate.
I'm running a rovan 45cc I had a ddm dom on it once but on a different car bottom end was crazy almost wheelied a 4x4 mcd now I have a losi same engine and a bartelone pipe but I don't know if the bottom end is better or not pipewise

I'm running a rovan 45cc I had a ddm dom on it once but on a different car bottom end was crazy almost wheelied a 4x4 mcd now I have a losi same engine and a bartelone pipe but I don't know if the bottom end is better or not pipewise
I’m no expert, but I’ve got both pipes but for a Bajas.

The DDM was designed for up to 29cc motors which means upto 30.5cc. Over that and I’m not sure it was designed for. The Bart is similar but bigger bore so in theory bigger cc capacity.

Can you run both and give us your opinion?
FYI I run a DDM on 32 and a Bart on a 34 and all is good.

I only have the bart now but I was running the ddm on a mcd and it had massive bottom end the bart seems to be more all mid and top I'm only debating if to get a ddm again and sell the bart the ddm for losi is up to 32cc also

I really think we are debating very fine points. But to your point I have heard and the reason I got a DDM pipe in the first place was for low down power.
But that was for the original 26cc.

I have a Bartalone race run exhaust and a Losi race tune exhaust.
Both are on stock 29cc engine.

I like the sound of the Bartalone a little more. It’s more crisp/cleaner sounding.

Also I recommend the CrazyStu air intake over the turtle racing air intake w/ hpi air filter....

You know what though TJ, after your cut a random hole in my pipe stuff, I think you’ve been brave and certainly shown me that if your prepared to experiment sometimes it pays off.

Fair play to you man. ??

You know what though TJ, after your cut a random hole in my pipe stuff, I think you’ve been brave and certainly shown me that if your prepared to experiment sometimes it pays off.

Fair play to you man. ??
I second this! I like people like him, people who aren't affraid to just have at it and experiment and see what happens. ?

Best way to find out that and ask as many people as possible who are into the hobby and take in everything everyone says rather than just discarding it but I was reading on ddm website about both pipes they are specific about the ddm dominator being a beast on acceleration and the bart pipe being an increase in bottom to mid end so I'll probably sell the bart and get a dominator
I think we are all experts in a way we all do our own thing and try things out I'm an expert in wasting money I don't have ?but I will be selling my bart pipe for a dom to see if I'm right also for the losi guys can I run a 19t pinion with a 54t spur ?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks