Losi 5t mud guard

evssv

Cool..;)...my plastic inner guards r smashed up now after a years bashing:rolleyes: so thk i'll try sumin like these nx(y)

John Parks

Sweet, I have been itching to pull the trigger on these but wasnt sure how well they really did.

I made my own from kydex and they turned out well but don't cover as good as these
Just placed an order lol

Last edited:

John Parks

That a true if your using a flexible rubber, I spend some time on the kydex ones I made and was happy but they don't cover like I wanted and I had to leave room for suspension compression etc

evssv

Yeah I've not looked into what i can use /buy as of yet..:unsure:..but these work out around £50-60 by time there delivered from germany:rolleyes:.....an i know i can do similar for a hell of alot less.....plus i like the challenge (y)....i made me own fr/rear windows for my 5ive(y)

Thread starter #13

bigdipperfred

I know what you mean .you can't say it's yours unless you made it with your own hands. I build custom parts for customers cars.every day. But buy the material my time I would a make lot more money doing something else. I do wish I made templates before I made them. They fit perfectly I have no complaints and they work awesome.