Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Buy Losi,loose missus?

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Sell a kidney?

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Had a call from Steve Webb models today saying if I wanted the new Losi f1ve.He said he was getting them Thursday/Friday(four of them) and asked if I wanted one putting away:rolleyes:.
Here is the dillema,do I buy one and get my missus just an orange and apple for Chrimbo or do I but her something decent and loose out on my Losi????Or ,sell a kidney and have Losi with no hassle? :)
J.

Last edited:
ive gone for option a keep the mrs sweet wait till losi is out and had first run problems sorted then creep to the mrs in the hope shes still happy with her xmas prezzie make her get you one sorted

Layaway option? put some down and have another ordered in if all sell... gives you wiggle room to figure something out. I want one to tbh. I like the layout a lot.

Just got off phone with rossendale models and i was told the models are being shipped thursday 24th and should be with them Monday :cup-1:

I'd wait and get the mrs something nice then get the 5ive a little later. the 5ive will be around for a long time I'm thinking anyway. Your mrs will be so happy that I'm guessing she won't mind if you get the 5ive after, she may even help out with the purchase.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks