Delaware Lower Delaware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccpm raptor

Is there anybody run off-road 1/5 in Sussex county? My brother, son and I all have baja 5t,s and looking for a good fun spot to run. Thanks

Is there anybody run off-road 1/5 in Sussex county? My brother, son and I all have baja 5t,s and looking for a good fun spot to run. Thanks
Do you still have the Bajas? I live in lewes and am considering getting one. I use to mess with the nitro engines about 10 yeas ago and am getting the itch again but thinking I want a gas RC. Let me know if you have any suggestions or recommendations as I've been out of the hobby for a while now.
Thanks
Shawn

man Just saw this post. yes still have our baja's but converted them into dirt oval race cars now to race the two local tracks here. we all ended up with losi 5ivet's to race off road. nothing like racing a 40# 4wheel drive truck off road and sending it through the air off of jumps.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks