LOWER Lower Price for a 5ive B.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoduh

Even though the price dropped to $749 for the 5ive B you can get it cheaper. Go to largescalerc.com and use the coupon code LSF...drops the price down to $712 w/free shipping. Thats almost the price of a kill switch. I got my 5ive B in the mail a few days ago and wanted to share the info w/anybody else that was thinking about picking one up.

I tried the same coupon code @ DDM but it doesn't look like it works for tge 5ive B.

LSF code is always good on both DDM and Largescalerc.com .

It just didnt work on DDM when I went to buy the 5ive B...

I got the servos from Tower Hobbies... 2 Hitec D845 and a D840....They have a coupon code for save $30 when you spend $299.00..w/free shipping..so i saved(if you want to call it that..) $30 total or $10 each servo. Just by using those codes you save the price of a killswitch....i just cant decide if i want to go with a Booster Pipe or a Victory pipe...the Bart pipes are out of stock everywhere.

Hi I’ve got a Bartolone pipe for the Losi 5b if ur interested it’s brand new I got it for my 5t conversion to 5b but opted for a different one

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks