M/T tire and wheel mounting ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrorulz

I got a new set of FG M/T tires and wheels coming, unmounted. I see they mount different than my 10th scale monster truck type tires. Looks like they slide INTO a groove instead of ONTO a groove. Is there anything special to mounting them and glueing them, or is it pretty simple without getting them to wobble? Any tricks I should know?

Thanks for any help.

Sam

Last edited:
I got a new set of FG M/T tires and wheels coming, unmounted. I see they mount different than my 10th scale monster truck type tires. Looks like they slide INTO a groove instead of ONTO a groove. Is there anything special to mounting them and glueing them, or is it pretty simple without getting them to wobble? Any tricks I should know?

Thanks for any help.

Sam

Pretty simple. Just make sure all bead suraces are in the groove before glueing them. As far as a wobble, they arent trued to begin with so just make sure the bead surfaces are in the groove and thats as good as you'll get. Hope that sheds some light

Make sure to mount them correctly so that you can rotate them without having the treads screwed up. You will see they have two types a medium (M) and a hard (H). Just make sure you mount then the correct way so that they can be rearranged. I will post a photo later today.:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks