Making gaskets??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering making my own gaskets ???Years back made for Honda vf .....a few tappet cover gaskets for some cars I had??
Sure with some decent gasket papper and a hollow punch or two I'd have my manifold gasket in hand??
Honda VF like this or did you have it's bigger brother? This was my VF500 and that's My 750 gixxer in the back ground.my Bikes 011a.jpg

Honda VF like this or did you have it's bigger brother? This was my VF500 and that's My 750 gixxer in the back ground.View attachment 53226

Nice bike ,I had the 84 VF 700 Sabre in 1991 ,it had 42.000 miles on it ,an still ran great with out oil leaks or issues ,
it would hit 135 with OD ,it was more of a highway bike an use to use it to commute from the bay area to central
Calif ,I raced a couple 84 Camaro's before on the I-5 ,lol ,them frekin Camaros passed me at 135 mph!....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks