Marder 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadnought

It seems that the majority of FG cars and trucks are built on similar platforms with similar parts, therefore, is it possible to convert a 2wd Marder into a 4wd?

Everything was copied from FG,in the beginning.

It depends with 2- 4wd vehicle conversions, some chassis are different between 2wd + 4wd.
If you can get the parts for the conversation it can be done,but these days costs are expensive
There are also generational differences in the cars,so you'll need stuff from that time period.
I have 2wd leopard and thought about doing it at one time, but even being able to do it,didn't make the cash outlay worth it.
It would been easier + better to just buy a 4wd. Marders always seem to be for sale.
If you can find the parts to do it, that's your choice.
I'm just giving an idea of what's involved.

Everything was copied from FG,in the beginning.

It depends with 2- 4wd vehicle conversions, some chassis are different between 2wd + 4wd.
If you can get the parts for the conversation it can be done,but these days costs are expensive
There are also generational differences in the cars,so you'll need stuff from that time period.
I have 2wd leopard and thought about doing it at one time, but even being able to do it,didn't make the cash outlay worth it.
It would been easier + better to just buy a 4wd. Marders always seem to be for sale.
If you can find the parts to do it, that's your choice.
I'm just giving an idea of what's involved.
Thanks for this, I have most of a spare chassis I'm wondering what to do with it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks