Max amp draw for HS-5645MG & HS-5745MG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I run a castle bec in my semi with 3 digital servos and that is 10 amps. that said, a stalled servo can draw a lot more than most people realize. I know the owner of western robotics (the hercules bec.... ya he gives me flak for running castles hehe) and he was running tests on scopes and crap of all the bec's out there. I just ordered another bec for the mt. it's the only way to fly. dual 3s lipos and I can run 2 weekends without charging... I know it's not exactly what you were looking for but hope it helps anyway

with the castle, just stuff some shoe goo in the output end where the wires come out. a couple have had fried components when those wires bend back and forth a few times, let go and short.

I use a voltage regulator my self....6volt....I use a 8.4 volt stick 7cell battery 4600 mah ..
I can run all week end...My Tx Batterys will go dead before the car....
I think I paid like 20 buck usd for the voltage regulator......slawhammer

i knew the SFL-10 Steering Servo was 4.1 amps

ive beenn told the HS-5745MG has a max amp draw of 4.8 amps, this makes sences if the none digital SFL-10 Steering Servo was 4.1 amps.

since ill be using two HS-5745MG for steering with a direct power loam and one HS-5745MG for throttle brake i should be around the max amps of 12 and only 4 amps max thru my rx from the HS-5645MG with a peak of 12 amps + or - some thru the battery i think thats fine for a sub c flat pack

I went to Hi-tec home site for the specs...servo..HS-5645MG Idle servo 3ma @6V
and running current 450ma.......The HS-5745MG Idle servo 3ma@6V and the running
current 450ma...........that's the best I could find out.......Slawhammer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks