mcd bodyshells????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joey-gti

hi all, am on the lookout for a body for my swb rally car. im leaning towards the lancia delta shell. is king cobra the only place in the whole world that sells it becouse i just cant seem to find mcd shells any where! i can find 5th touring car shells but i need a rally car really... i guess i just wait for a 5th scale lancia to pop up on ebay....(aswell as flying pigs)

Am from gloucester. I may have to dig deep and go king cobra if I want a lancia, my other maybe was an impreza. Would love a lancia though!

If you blag bob that you're going to race the car then you might get a bit of discount. Phone the unit rather than the shop, details on the web site.

MCD Lancia

hi all, am on the lookout for a body for my swb rally car. im leaning towards the lancia delta shell. is king cobra the only place in the whole world that sells it becouse i just cant seem to find mcd shells any where! i can find 5th touring car shells but i need a rally car really... i guess i just wait for a 5th scale lancia to pop up on ebay....(aswell as flying pigs)
:w00t:

I have a Lancia shell painted in Repsol livery on a swb with a oddified engine for sale.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks