mcd evo3 mt ultimate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draggline53

Guy's just looked at the mcd evo3 mt ultimate alloy edition ultimate. Should i get the 26cc cy motor that comes with it or should I just get the rolling chassis only. I plan to upgrade the motor to a 7.5 obr zenoh 4 bolt motor. should i get the that the motor that comes with this it and upgrade the motor later? hope to hear from you asap. they only have a few in stock!

how soon was you thinking of upgrading the motor,,,,,if its straight away then get the obr and the mcd roller,if your ok with using the stock 26cc then save some cash and use it with that untill you can get the obr,but be warned you will soon crave more power if you have the money then get the obr 7.5hp motor and enjoy that will be awsome don't forget to budget for a pipe and of course a killswitch don't be having a runaway after spending that amount of cash mate

I was thinking about getting the stock motor and wait until summer or just the rolling chassis. lsf does offer a 28cc 4-bolt zenoah for 184.00 please advise

ive got the same engine a 4 bolt 28cc zenoah but its been tuned by ian oddie and its had the stroker crank +1mm added making it a 29.5cc @6.6hp and its a great engine id even have the stock version that you mentioned above for $184 so yeah id recomend it

That looks nice!!..you certainly have got some lovely stuff Trebor!!

Looks like the Ultimates have all sold!, i might see if i can source a v4 competition for a good price and slowly build on that! ,Just a shame MCD seem to price their alloy upgrades way beyond what they should be!

Probabally best I don't get One anyway - I think My Yuckon would scare it too much!!

it may be one they are making up themselves from the left over

ultimate parts they have :w00t:

only problem is shipping to England and then the VAT and handling charges:(

K....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks