Mcd evo3 ultimate with w5 shell

Wagonsback

Hi all. Been doing abit while on lockdown.. treated myself to a good second hand w5 sct shell and cage. So been fitting body mounts, and a couple of mods to cage to fit.. had to cut a bit out for my pipe. Seems to look good now. Need to make a front bumper support, but it's coming on. Changed beadlocks on my km wheels to suit.

Attachments

Wagonsback

Cheers all, yeah cost a bomb over time. But been worth every penny...😀 kept me out of trouble.. love the hobby, just not had time recently.. But got loads of time now. Will put more pics up soon.

Wagonsback

So added the shell now.. looking cool I think. Wanna do I couple of bits more, gonna take some decals off, wanna add shut lines, and lights.
Size difference to the old Baja and RR, this is big but fits the chassis well I think.
This is the difference in size, fits my chassis well I think though..

Attachments

G Marshall

Hi all. Been doing abit while on lockdown.. treated myself to a good second hand w5 sct shell and cage. So been fitting body mounts, and a couple of mods to cage to fit.. had to cut a bit out for my pipe. Seems to look good now. Need to make a front bumper support, but it's coming on. Changed beadlocks on my km wheels to suit.
Hi will you be able to help me with a mcd racing air filter will it if on a losi dbxl with 23cc

Seandonato73

The carb doctor👨‍⚕️
Oi there mate, why the FG filter? Theres plenty out there that will fit a dbxl off DDM sight.

Wagonsback

Hi, Not sure about your dbxl, the engine sits at 90 degrees to mine, mines about 7 years old, there must be plenty of different styles out there to choose from..