Mcd proline, are they worth buying, can you still buy spares?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garethw1986

Hi I'm wanting a mcd rally, I've seen a mint proline but not sure if parts are still available and is the car still good or out dated? I'm using it on car parks and I don't race, so is it worth buying or should I wait a bit longer for a x4 cheers

I got one(or had) and they are great fun.The only gripe I had was the wheels were a weird fitment(Hex hubs)
How much are you willing to pay for it?

here was my rally.
J

Last edited by a moderator:
if you want to do drifting like in voos vids above which looks great fun then yes get one

but saying that the parts can be hard to get rossmods seem to be the only place in the uk so your held to ransom by there prices and availability which would bother me

id be tempted to get a fg touring car there more common better for upgrades and spares and for bashing just as good being 2wd theres less to go wrong but saying that they wont drift as good as a mcd rally

I missed out on a rally myself before getting the fg and at the time I was gutted but im now glad I went for the fg there just great cars and as you can see in my thread can be made into a real wicked tool with the right parts

The car is on eBay now, £350 start bid, just search mcd rally to view, looks a really nice car but he wants about £500 for it which sounds a lot for a older car

what he wants and what he gets for it are 2 different things mate but its worth a punt id ditch the gay exhaust at the rear im surprised it even runs with that fitted cant be doing much for the performance and its a shame about the wheels there for a race runner and hes probably cut the arches to get them to fit it don't look bad though

Nice cars but as Ren said,about all they are good for is drifting unless you set it up really good.The alloy gear plate is worth a few bob though..£250.00 ish?
Go for an FG tourer.
J

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks