MCD RR V4 Pics and videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightForce

I just got my Race Runner V4 so far i got 29CC in Elcon clutch,Cpi side pipe DX3S and killswitch in.
All I need is 3 Hitecs 5755MG and It should be ready for weekend first run and video. :)

Attachments

• 2011-10-22 02_26_20.jpg
    2011-10-22 02_26_20.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 67
First Run Video

Ok track finally became dry but it was 6PM so getting dark camera could not get much focus &sharpness.
Race Runner was running good pretty smooth and in control ride compared to the others Gas Rc`s :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it runs really well, and handles/jumps really well too. I like the track you have there. Nice place to run. Looks like a fun track! Good Video!:D

Nice car I have a v4 never have I run it, im in Indy we are not to far away maybe we can run some day.
Why did not you run it Yet?
I waited for servos to arrive 2 days and next day i ran 2 full tanks including 20 min car and engine break/run in.
Feel free to stop by any Sat Or Sun at chicago track sometimes we have 10+ 5-scalers running at the same time-pure fun:cup-1::cup-2::cup-3:.
How far away are you?

Some photos of my V4 with RR and Cheetah bodies. The car is Russian national champion

PC040948.jpg

dsc00686.jpg

1-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks