mcd v3 rally worth 400 quid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyper 78

Hi, im looking for a relatively cheap v3 rally and have seen one for 400quid with everything except reciever and radio gear(which i already have) it seems to be in good condition and the shell is also clean.Its a mitsubishi evo and has a 27cc engine, i know its hard to say with out seeing it but what are the v3 rally costing these days since the v4 has come out?thankyou.

It's worth what ever you're willing to pay for it. Ther are loads of mcd's out there going for silly money with good kit on. Just a word of caution, if the seller says it's only has 3 gallons through it, you can bet your bollocks it'll have had 33 gallons through it unless it's someone you know and trust.

Prices can vary from £200 and upwards, all depends on what you want spec wise?
ie roller, complete car with engine and pipe etc.

Get some specs of the car your thinking of buying and I will give you my opinion on whats it worth. I might even have one of mine for sale. (510mm or 535mm)

Ticky

It's worth what ever you're willing to pay for it. Ther are loads of mcd's out there going for silly money with good kit on. Just a word of caution, if the seller says it's only has 3 gallons through it, you can bet your bollocks it'll have had 33 gallons through it unless it's someone you know and trust.
I agree, ive met plenty of them on ebay, wheather its been 1/5 cars or engines!!! I don't trust anyone that i don't know, too many cowboys!cheers bud.

mcd

Prices can vary from £200 and upwards, all depends on what you want spec wise?
ie roller, complete car with engine and pipe etc.

Get some specs of the car your thinking of buying and I will give you my opinion on whats it worth. I might even have one of mine for sale. (510mm or 535mm)

Ticky
well ticky, how ya doing again..you still racing at aston?? what you got for sale then,and how much? pm me buddy!
and if possible, i would like to see some pictures,cheers.

i really want a mcd rally but i also love my baja but im a kinda guy who would only have one largescale but ive been thinking of swaping my 5t for one tho

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks