Mcd v4 comp question???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cossierich

Hi I have a V4 comp v1 and I have just brought a V4 comp V2 the only difference i can see which is making me think its a hopped up sport is the centre diff is enclosed in a plastic box where as on my v1 its exposed and has alloy mounts?? is my v2 a hopped up sport?? many thanks Rich

Hi mate, the comp should have steel transmission gears, and different shocks,alloy shock folks from the sport! And maybe a few other bits I have missed! So it is just a hopped up version of the sport!

hi mate it has alloy shocks steal gears and everything else the only difference i can see is that on my V1 the centre diff is exposed on alloy blocks but the v2 is enclosed in a plastic box if that makes sense? lol :)

If its a v2 comp it should have alloy gear holders for the centre diff! Also the main gear carrier is slightly different hard to explain but the bearing holders have like web strengtheners...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks