mcd w5 sct

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MCD has always built a track proven vehicle, and I expect no different from the W5 SCT.

I own a Gen 1 MCD Baja 1000, and recently sold off my V4 MCD Buggy.

I have been around several of the new V5 models, and they are Very nice.
Handle Extremely well, but are not basher models.

I've had a RR FT and a XS-5 Comp. Sold off my RR5 FT since I needed $$ but now I'm converting my XS5 Comp to a RR5 Comp/FT.
Thx you guy's so much! I have a mcd v4 comp mt love it, just recently purchased Rr5 and have plans on buying w5 sct.:cool:

MCD has always built a track proven vehicle, and I expect no different from the W5 SCT.

I own a Gen 1 MCD Baja 1000, and recently sold off my V4 MCD Buggy.

I have been around several of the new V5 models, and they are Very nice.
Handle Extremely well, but are not basher models.

I'm not a basher at all, can't to purchase the w5 sct to see how it compares to my losi 5t.:D

I put a Zenoah in my mcd monster truck. I like their motors good quality. The cy motors are zenoah's clones!!
I noticed that they sell a roller. But also that the only seller for mcd is large scale rc. I am trying to figure out if I buy one that parts and hop ups are readily available

I bought the roller for the truck and rr5, that's what I prefer!!. I can put what ever puts that I want. Most likely I will do the same with the w5 sct.

Just wish that I could converse with someone who has the mcd w5 sct!!!!!!!

I have the ladest factory spec w5 sct . I love it. What else do you want to know?
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Tell me about the quality and performance. Do you own a losi 5t and if so which one do you like the most?... did you buy the roller or the rtr. What motor and servos do you have. .

Tell me about the quality and performance. Do you own a losi 5t and if so which one do you like the most?... did you buy the roller or the rtr. What motor and servos do you have. .

I do not own losi 5-t but I have losi 8eght gasoline.31cc. Mcd is a very good quality. the factory spec has a lot of aloe upgrades. Bronze brakes. Whith mcd you have to buy mcd upgrades ( they are exelent quality aloe metal, nothing sticks to it, eazy to clean. Mcd is pricy. Upgrades are pricy. You can get it only from Largescale.com or from Europe online. This is a real hi end car. The handling is perfect. it doesn't meter how fast I am going, I canot flip it. The factory spec has locking differentials. This 190mm tires are great quality. I was scepticle about it , but I love to dill with large scale.com guys. You would have to be patient to wate for some parts (most of them they have) . but the car is build so well that nothing is braking. Plastic is extrimly strong and cleans well. It does not absorb anything. I have an obr g340 zenoa ful mod .34cc. I alsow orderd a cat5 zenoa 34cc.( Whant to compare and have an extra engine). Both have 990 carb. The stirring has 2 hitec hs-5765mh servos. I have separate servo for rear brake hitec hs-8360th. I use MCD barracuda pipe. If you looking for quality and easy to work with , and willing to pay a little extra , then ....

Ok thx, I own a mcd v4 comp monster truck, mcd rr5, losi 5t, 2 hpi baja 5b. Must say I like the mcd's the best. I'm interested in the w5 competition. How do you like the onb's zenoah G340 mod? Thinking about the onb G320 reed motor. Do you have any pics of your w5 sct? Would love to see it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks