mcd wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joey-gti

hi all, am new to large scale so this is probably a silly question... but asking is free so here it is... do fg touring car wheels fit the mcd rally?? are there any shops online that sell decent looking rims for the mcd as i don't think the mcd ones look real enough.....

hi all, am new to large scale so this is probably a silly question... but asking is free so here it is... do fg touring car wheels fit the mcd rally?? are there any shops online that sell decent looking rims for the mcd as i don't think the mcd ones look real enough.....

If you have a rally X4, no, the FG tires will not fit, as the X4 uses hex hubs. Older MCD vehicles, EVO3 and earlier, uses square hubs, like the FG vehicles, so they should fit on those earlier models.

True they will fit on the older MCD Rally Cars but the tires will stick out from the Rally Car body. I had to narrow my suspension so I could get my MCD equiped with GRP tires to fit under the FG body I have.

Last edited:
Just to add, if you have the earlier rally (not X4) then you will also need longer stub axles to fit fg wheels. As they have a different offset and you don't have enough thread showing to secure the wheel nut.

Ticky

True they will fit on the older MCD Rally Cars but the tires will stick out from the Rally Car body. I had to narrow my suspension so I could get my MCD equiped with GRP tires to fit under the FG body I have.

hi scooter. How did you narrow your suspension? i have the evo II version and i want to do the same. Did you have to replace the cvds as well? Is it easy to write down the spare parts that you used?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks