MCD XR5 Max Inner Fenders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I installed the 2 front fenders into the Xs5 today with zero issues! seems like the rear will work just fine as well but I will know for sure when this last piece finishes printing. I'm a noob with 3d printing so trying to get petg dialed in for this part has been a real adventure :ROFLMAO:

The fenders work wonderfully so far. Just having them in the front has made a night and day difference.

I've looked at 3D printers on and off. I think I "need" one as well as a Proxxon Micro mill.
Printers have really come a long way.
A co worker has a cheap one ( I think he paid around 250 for it) and some of the stuff he has done is amazing.
I have also thought about one myself. After seeing this it makes me think I could probably put it to good use. A couple weeks ago when we were at the indoor track there was a group of guys there that were talking about printers and showing each other some things, they had done.

Printers have really come a long way.
A co worker has a cheap one ( I think he paid around 250 for it) and some of the stuff he has done is amazing.
I have also thought about one myself. After seeing this it makes me think I could probably put it to good use. A couple weeks ago when we were at the indoor track there was a group of guys there that were talking about printers and showing each other some things, they had done.
I'll be back in research mode now. Lol

I'm pretty new to 3d printers (under a year) and only really wanted one because I got into fpv drones. I have the mindset of buy once cry once and after doing a bit of research I understood that 3d printing is a hobby in itself. Not wanting to spend that much time tinkering and wanting as much of a plug and play experience as I could get I opted to get a Bambu Labs X1C. Expensive but nice and easy, Though I still ended up having to tinker with slicer settings but that's something you will have to do with every printer.

Ended up liking the X1C so much the wifey wanted to get the Bambu A1 Mini for herself so now we have that too. :ROFLMAO:

Also, build size for whatever 3d printer you get is important. The 2 rear pieces of the fender kit BARELY fit on my x1c build plate. I was a bit worried at first :eek::ROFLMAO:

I'll ask the guy I work with what he has for the heck of it.
My problem is I am running out of room.
Same here. Lol
I'm pretty new to 3d printers (under a year) and only really wanted one because I got into fpv drones. I have the mindset of buy once cry once and after doing a bit of research I understood that 3d printing is a hobby in itself. Not wanting to spend that much time tinkering and wanting as much of a plug and play experience as I could get I opted to get a Bambu Labs X1C. Expensive but nice and easy, Though I still ended up having to tinker with slicer settings but that's something you will have to do with every printer.

Ended up liking the X1C so much the wifey wanted to get the Bambu A1 Mini for herself so now we have that too. :ROFLMAO:

Also, build size for whatever 3d printer you get is important. The 2 rear pieces of the fender kit BARELY fit on my x1c build plate. I was a bit worried at first :eek::ROFLMAO:
I can only imagine the rabbit hole this could take a person down.

O
Boy you aren’t lying. I thought RCcars and chainsaws were bad. LOL

For me. Not right now. Just finding the time for something else is not an option.
I will be doing some research, though, looking into the future
Me either. In fact I turned down 2 free Stihl saws today. Lol. I'm trying to divert my time to the RC hobby. I'll have some updates completed on my buggy to share before long.

O

Me either. In fact I turned down 2 free Stihl saws today. Lol. I'm trying to divert my time to the RC hobby. I'll have some updates completed on my buggy to share before long.
Yeah , This hobby has gone full circle for me too.

Really having fun with it. Just waiting for weather to get a little better. Almost there.
Going to be a fun spring here for sure.

And like you no more saws ; 12 good running newer saws is enough.
however, I am still looking for that really old one for a restoration project.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks