McLaren P1 body!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do make a fibreglass body as well, but if you look at the pictures you'll see clear 'windows', and they do mention '2 mm lexan' if I remember correctly.
I presume the 'white' is the protective film most good body moulders cover bodies with - this is to avoid 'overspray' when the body's being painted.
It is generally only removed once the painting is completed - unless there's a particularly fancy body paint in progress - like I had done on my FG MT - the Ford phrasing was painted over the top ... I wasn't warned nor given the option.
Outlaw Graphics in UK wouldn't have painted it that way, but it's still holding up, amazingly!
Al.

I was gonna message seller but when myrcbud said he had one I figured I'd ask here instead of having to translate a message. Thanks for the reply, makes plenty of sense. Even though I don't have a 535 yet I may just have to pick up this body for when I do! lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks