me braking in my km

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea there was,nt a lot room on that field, ha looking good tho mate did it collect mutch grass,

haha ye in the end run with out the shell on so i could get the main bits out it the engen started racing just b4 it ran out of fuel is this normal ??

it sounded fine to me in the vid, if its running good and ticking over ok just leave it be, the high idle is it just running out of juice,

alright it rolled about 5 times is there a setting that i can change to stop it ?? im bringing it dow to deccide next week if yous are down there

the settings are ok. You may just have to tweak them when you give it a proper hammering next weekend :clown: The lads will help you out tho :cool2:

alright it rolled about 5 times is there a setting that i can change to stop it ?? im bringing it dow to deccide next week if yous are down there

Just practice with the driving mate. Ive had my FG 15months now & still roll it for fun :clown: My driving is w*nk:lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks