Mechanical brakes on MCD Electric Roller?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snaxx

Does any one know if I buy the electric roller version of XR5, will I still have mechanical brakes?
OR
Am i better off buying the Gasser roller along with the electric conversion kit?

Did you ever figure this out?
Yes. Gas roller comes with mechanical brakes, gas tank, intake and exhaust pipe. You are better off buying the gas roller and add in the electronic conversion kit as opposed to buying an electric roller.

Yes. Gas roller comes with mechanical brakes, gas tank, intake and exhaust pipe. You are better off buying the gas roller and add in the electronic conversion kit as opposed to buying an electric roller.
ouch that sucks! thanks for responding.

No prob. It’s actually kinda nice having all the parts for the gas roller. Can always sell it off if need be.
I actually just ordered the gas roller, figured why not when I realized all I had to do was unscrew a couple things. Would also have to install motor into electric roller anyway so thats nothing haha. Any tips on where to sell the gas parts?

I have a max 4 and a sensored tp 5780 on the way for it. Do you know if the body comes pre painted?

I actually just ordered the gas roller, figured why not when I realized all I had to do was unscrew a couple things. Would also have to install motor into electric roller anyway so thats nothing haha. Any tips on where to sell the gas parts?

I have a max 4 and a sensored tp 5780 on the way for it. Do you know if the body comes pre painted?
Bodies come clear. But are super fun to paint. IMG_6846.jpegIMG_6843.jpegIMG_6841.jpegIMG_7073.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks