Mega Beetle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oskygt

I just ordered a mega beetle and a bunch of upgrades, the only question I have is what pipe to put on this truck? I have seen alot of pipes, but most have been modified to fit, is there a pipe that is bolt on easy and good overall performance? :eek:

Nutech has a jetpro for thier mega truck.Perhaps you could contact Scott at nutech usa,he could answer your question cuz he runs a mega beetle. Hope this helps.

Thanks Cordy, but I really don't like that pipe running across the middle of the chassis, can the jetpro for the thunderbolt 2 fit without mods? :eek:

Got a good deal on a DOM clone pipe, which I saw mounted on a Mega Beetle on another forum, guy said it was a easy install, lets see and will report back:)

Just recieved my Mega Beetle, in my haste to get it running I found a couple of things that were a little off and started ranting at Nutech, but after some bench time (lazy me) everything got sorted out and find this unit to be very good, and I'm glad for the choice I made, sorry Scott, and you got me for life, great product, and I'm replicating everything you have done to your truck, it's the one that inspired my choice in a truck. If anyone is looking to get a truck, take a good look at the Nutech's. :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks