memorial day weekend race houston

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bajaraji

Everyone (including families) is invited to come out to the Eldridge track on Sunday May 29 for a general get together and swap meet. No fees, (it's a public place) bring your own everything. Here's a link to Google satellite showing the tracks there:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8...02655&t=h&z=19

Track surface is hardpack dirt, and with the lack of rain I really mean hardpack!

Lots of places to eat: MacDonald's, Subway, Kolache shop, Sonic Drive in, Pizza Hut, all within walking distance.

Come strut your stuff, Let's see what ya got. Bring your gear. Bring cash and buy my gear!

The address is 1000 Eldridge road, Sugar Land Tx. The side street is Enclave, which is where the track is.

Post up here if you can make it so we can get an idea of what kind of turnout to expect.

thanks for the info but i have a couple issues first its to far for me and second now that i have my baja running again i am actually afraid to even try for the track record of my baja has NOT been good more like 1 gallon of fuel since december 2010 when it actually arrived because of failures and poor quality parts. but i do wish you the best of luck on your event and hope you have a great turn out :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks