Mentle Camaro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon that guy owns a Savage Flux and forgot what he was driving !!

The camaro is STREET DRIVEN here in vitoria and has pulled off a 9.5 second 1/4 mile pass at 155 mph, but everyone thought he was just doing a burnout !!

See vid 3

a 9 second street car doesn't even get looks at around here. fastest street legal and street driven car around here is low 7s. a few years ago the pro-street class at the local track had the rule that every car had to be insured and street driven, and after 1 qualifying run they had 15 minutes to get the car ready, then went for a 30 mile drive. following that, you had 30 minutes to prep the car and make another qualifying run. failure to do that was disqualification, this weeded out the race cars that wernt really streetable. lots of mid 7 second cars ran that class, till they decided to allow slicks for safety reasons, that killed the street legal thing and most cars ended up as pure race stuff that wouldnt last 5 miles on the street.

the "MENTAL" comaro vid was taken at Easternats held at Sandown racecourse. The reason I remember it is because I entered my VS Holden that had a 400 chev in it at the time into the burnouts. Motor is now in a HK which is in my garage.

I did a burnout after MENTAL and the marshall was telling mt to go closer. I was no way have a look at that thing its off his head and the marshall kept shouting closer closer LOL. I wasnt moving for any money.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks