Mick’s Hpi 5t General Lee rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this too. I learn from experience. I build 700 size 3d helicopters as well. Both of what im showing is top notch loctite. Rebagged or not im experienced

Attachments

• 0646E885-D3DB-4DBD-A52E-86A73341E7CD.jpeg
    0646E885-D3DB-4DBD-A52E-86A73341E7CD.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 8
You betcha. You ever seen or flown a 700 class gasser 3d machine? They can literally decapitate you. So yeah think I know my loctite. Sensing a bit of assholeness here😂
With all that said, i love you sean😂

Last edited:
Watch this then ask me again what loctite I trust…This is not me but my other rigs I have. Hundreds of screws and if one fails or comes loose your either out 3 grand or worse.

Last edited:
Watch this then ask me again what loctite I trust…This is not me but my other rigs I have. Hundreds of screws and if one fails or comes loose your either out 3 grand or worse.

That 💩 is wild! Love watching the 3D helo stuff. With the level of the learning curve and cost of a crash I think I’ll just watch.🤣 I do appreciate the what goes into it though.

You betcha. You ever seen or flown a 700 class gasser 3d machine? They can literally decapitate you. So yeah think I know my loctite. Sensing a bit of assholeness here😂
With all that said, i love you sean😂
No, i had a 450class and recently got some air time with a drone at work. Not really into flight. Cost too much when you screw up. But I did enjoy the drone, was kinda surprised the camera guy let me fly it and i didnt catch any crap from ny manager.
No, I don't care what rebranded loctite you trust, nor would I reccomend a rebranded loctite either. You have no idea what specific compound it is, or even what company makes it. It's blue loctite that Taylor rc sells, so it's good. Sorry That's not much to put faith in. There's are several "blue" loctite compounds, and several companies that make their own version of said compounds as well. You never know what your getting with a rebranded product. That's nearly 20 years of heavy equipment, machine shop, and now roller coaster mechanic speaking.

No snow here. Just mud. Perfect time to build. Yes kraken extended arms. Had to dremel the ends of the arms a bit for the flm ball joints to except the xxx steering knuckles for near zero camber.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 21
Yes but they don’t 100% agree with the xxx bubs I think.
However the flm ball joints do not bottom out in the kraken arms without slight dremeling.
The xxx knuckles may be my certain issue but the flm balljoints are 2mm shorter than stock so .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks