MISS GIECO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Negative Coop, same hull yes, but everything else is different..KV motors, escs, longer stingers, bigger props. Huge difference in handling and performance between the two. But yes all parts are interchangeable

Negative Coop, same hull yes, but everything else is different..KV motors, escs, longer stingers, bigger props. Huge difference in handling and performance between the two. But yes all parts are interchangeable
That was what I meant. Did realise I had to say Hull. Hardware meant everything else motors and all.
What props you guys run?
I have 1716's from Dasboata on the Zelos 36 and Dasboata makes a set of Super Geicos for the Miss Geico 36. I have the Super Geico's on my Zonda.

Do they go right on , or is there changes , that have to be done , I saw there products , wasn't sure what to get ,thanx for answering my question , I tried e mailing them twice no answer at all ,,, Are you guys going g with 6s , I was thinks ng 4s to save on damage ? 🤣 amazingly , I think I got it figgered , got him on Facepage and sent him my request , so I'm in the holding pattern fer now I hope

Last edited:
From what I'm seeing it's not a good thing to plug 2 6s batteries right into the stock plugs , that being true , I geuss , would it be o k to plug 2 4s right into the stock plugs ? I'm getting the slitters for 6s but wanted to do both , IN SEARCH OF MORE FUN !!🤣😂

I'll be at 3 months , if it shows up when it's sposed to , good to here from you , got any builds going on ? I'm gunna fill that square piece that connects the drive line pins and stuff on the maxinator full of lock tight , it keeps coming apart , and I'm done with looking for parts 😠😡😵🤪finnaly got contact with datsaboata props mine are being made now !! I wonder how long I'll have to stair at those jewels before the boat shows up !! 😠

Wondering if there is anybody that owns a 36" pro boat miss gieco on here , I've got one payed and arriving August 1st , loads of quandries , so if your out there let me know , thanx !
I love my Miss Geico 36.
I do not use the provided Y harness.
I run with (2) Smart 5000 mAh 6s 100c 22.2v.
I use COWRC.com Udder Butter water proof grease on the flex shafts.
Make sure the gap between the washer and stuffing tube in front of the prop. is the same diameter as the Flex Shaft.
Good Luck and make sure you have a rescue boat.
Sincerely,
William E. Burrows Jr.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks