moded on road xrc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moded xrc

i am starting this thread on my xrc car as evarything broke after just 2 gallons of fuel and i have started to upgrade it

i am looking for tips and poeples views on the car as i progress through the modification

more info on my progress so far is on my other thread

any tips would be great

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theas are some pics
if you want more just tell my what part you want a pic of

Last edited:
its a one inch axil from a kart i am going to modify the diff housing to put a sprocket on it and run a chain to the back axil and directly bolt on the wheels to each end

in the pics the back axle has not been cut

it will only be 40mm wider than the front

i am doing this to get better grip at the back and to make it more reliable

doing it this way will mean i can easly adjust the ratios

eventually i will put a ts/obr 27.2 reed case engine with a fg big power pipe on it

Last edited:
that big axle reminds me of the days we made what we called go karts... you know the things we made as kids and took to a very tall hill and went down... I still have the scars from all the stitches I got doing that crap

that big axle reminds me of the days we made what we called go karts... you know the things we made as kids and took to a very tall hill and went down... I still have the scars from all the stitches I got doing that crap

I remember that word "Go cart" I think my problem was the word "Brake". :lol:

i did try to make one but no hills avalibal so we put a 125cc engine on it

it was very fast and stoped fast deu to the motorbike brakes 6 speeds of puer power
it did 90mph with a 14 stone person on it
i don't have eny pics of mine but this is close to it
picture.php

Last edited:
is the fg big power pipe any good

i have got the bearings for the back axil and just need the steel plate, the bits of angle to mount the bearings and i have to find the chain and sprocets to conect the axil to the diff houseing wich will be modified to acsept a sprocet on the uther side of it

more pics coming soon

is the fg big power pipe any good

i have got the bearings for the back axil and just need the steel plate, the bits of angle to mount the bearings and i have to find the chain and sprocets to conect the axil to the diff houseing wich will be modified to acsept a sprocet on the uther side of it

more pics coming soon

I think the FG Big Power Pipe works (and sounds) good. I do not like the "two o-ring style seal between the header and the big curved center pipe.

thats not a problem as i have conected it with a silican pipe and jubaly clips
and put a jet pro slip on silencer to go strate out the back

am thinking of that mod as well mate i've got the pipe just need to rework the pipe back to the head thinking of placing it on the side but the tail pipe end needs to have a angled part of pipe on it

Attachments

• 2 a.JPG
    2 a.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 18
the fg big power pipe dose not fit the standerd engine

manafould bolt holes are to far apart and don't line up with the engine

but if you drill them bigger it dose work and almost dubles the power

and a beter sound

Back