Model Warship Combat!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will bring my video camera and capture some for you to see. I have a disk they sent me with some battles on it - Looks real cool, you sink it then patch it then sink it then patch it for years to come......

Ok... I got a bit of video and a couple pictures, but I did not realize the camera was set on the lowest setting, sorry for the low res shots.:blush:
This looks real cool, something I'm thinking of trying out and getting set up this winter for next spring. Sounds as if depending on the ship you can get one set up for about $600.00-$900.00 with the new DX6 radio included ($200value). The ships I saw were quite old and showed battle scars but sounds and looks as if you just re strip it with 1/32 balsa and patch up stuff it will be good to go for years. The hull is a fiberglass shell cut out in specific spots and then striped in on the outside with the balsa. They use a large battery and a co2 cartridge for the BB cannons.When your ship sinks you push the cannon and air from the co2 cartridge exits showing you where your ship sunk. It has been raining and in the 50-60's for weeks here land this day was no different - Rainy and 50.:boat:

th_Boats_0001.jpg

Tell me what you think?

Last edited:
Bigger..Now that is cool..my luck I would have the only ship around..no body to battle with
....Still very cool...Slawhammer

That's true. The ships cost about $900 for a big one all set up with electronics. They are real cool. You just keep patching them until you need to re skin them. There are clubs all over and there is nationals and everything. Was a hoot to watch.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks