Modified Rampage XB videos...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for comments.
Here is one more running with MCD Race runner V4 and Nutech Thunderbolt . Dom pipe on XB CPI on RR and JetPro on TB...
:cup-1::cup-2::cup-3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice videos as allways.Well I`m gonna get myself a tb3 for xmas. I just ordered some tires for it ,so will bring it out to the track as soon as I can and chase you and that trevor simpson.I don't think there will be a rear diff. problem with the tb3.Gee so nice to see the guy`s having fun and the roar of those gas engines is priceless!

Great video,a lot of guys wouldnt have posted a losi getting beat.Gessus Mike what were you useing for fuel Polish pevo(beer).Again you gotta love those cats.Thanks for sharing with us,again a lot depends on the drivers skill. All you guys with redcats stand up and salute those xb`s!

redcat xb

awesome thats fast, definately makes me want one now. You need a tread on what has been done to it. thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Nice very nice!
Great idea of the skinny front tires. I going to do that with my TT next month. Rears on the rear and fronts on the front. It will have the 4wd pull less strain on the servo, lighten up the frontend. Great vids

Nice very nice!
Great idea of the skinny front tires. I going to do that with my TT next month. Rears on the rear and fronts on the front. It will have the 4wd pull less strain on the servo, lighten up the frontend. Great vids
Thanks I`m running all fronts Hostile MX now looks like the best over all setup for most tracks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks